Temples Of Cambodia Day Trip From Siem Reap
OverviewVisit the temples of Cambodia on this 12-hour guided tour. See Angkor Thom and its South Gate of Angkor Thom, as well as Bayon, Bapoun, PimeanAkas, Terrace of theElephants, and the Terrace of the Leper King. Visit Taprom temple, the majestic Angkor Wat,Tonle Sap, one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia and its floating village.Return to town for dinner andenjoy awonderfulApsara dance show.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your Siem Reap hotel in the morning by your driver and tour guide in an air-conditioned mini van. Then depart for the Angkor Thom complex, which includes the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Bapoun, PimeanAkas, Terrace of theElephants, and the Terrace of the Leper King. Then, continue on to visit Taprom temple, then havea break for lunch (included).
After lunch, visit the majesticAngkor Wat, firstly a Hindutemple, then subsequently became a Buddhist one. This famous Cambodian temple complex is the largest religious monument in the world. The temple was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. The area was originally known as Yasodharapura but laterbecame Angkor and is the capital of the Khmer Empire. In a break from thetradition of Shaivism of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. Itis the best preserved temple at the site and the only one to have remained a significant religious centersince its foundation. Angkor Wat has become a symbol of Cambodia appearing on the national flag and represents the high classical style of Khmer architecture.
Finish the day with a visit to Tonle Saptoenjoy one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia and the floating village.
Return to town for dinner andenjoy awonderfulApsara Dance Show. All inclusive.
Inclusions for Temples Of Cambodia Day Trip From Siem Reap
- Transportation (car/minivan)
- English-speaking guide
- Pure drinking water
- Dinner with Apsara dance show
Exclusions for Temples Of Cambodia Day Trip From Siem Reap
- Temple pass
- Drinks, other than specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Ages 3 and under are free
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Tuk Tuk
- Full Day Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Bicycle
- Departure transfer to Siem Reap Airport with CIP Lounge Access
- Full Day Siem Reap Adventure Biking and Zip Lining
- Tour of Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm Including Khmer Massage and Cultural Dinner Show
- FLASHBACK and RECOLLECTION TO CAMBODIA'S HISTORY
- Half Day Cambodian Landmine Museum