OverviewTenerife through its Gastronomy and its Wines. This is one of the best and most interesting and compelling ways to meet the regional characteristics of any region of the world to enjoy its cuisine. Taking a walk through the university town of La Laguna, this visit will lead to Tegueste a agricultural town dedicated to the cultivation of the vine. Here Canarian wines and appetizers will be tasted at Bodega El Lomo, later lunch at Bodegas Monje.
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a morning pickup at your hotel. Then, take a seat in your air-conditioned coach and head onward to UNESCO World Heritage–listed San Cristóbal de La Laguna — considered by many to be the most attractive town in Tenerife. Admire the impressive architecture for which San Cristóbal de La Laguna is famous, and listen as your guide sheds light on the town’s rich history.
Afterward, visit two local wineries — the Bodega El Lomo and the Bodega Monje — and sample locally produced cheeses and wines. Then, savor a delicious 4-course lunch with a different wine to accompany every course, and enjoy spectacular views over the Tacoronte Valley from your vantage point on the high hillside.
After lunch, explore Candelaria — a city of great religious significance to many of Tenerife’s residents. Discover top attractions including the Roman Catholic Basilica of Our Lady of Candelaria and admire statues dedicated to the native kings who first ruled the Canary Islands.
When your time in Candelaria comes to an end, return in comfort to your hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Tenerife Gastronomy Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Tenerife Gastronomy Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.