Tenganan Village Rice Field Trekking Tour
OverviewDiscover the natural and cultural wonders of the Balinese countryside during this full-day trek and tour through Tenganan Village from Candidasa or South Bali. Tenganan Village is one of the oldest Balinese Traditional located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. Learn about the ancient Hindu cultures of the Bali Aga, swim at relaxing Virgin Beach and taste local palm wine as you trek through rice fields along the bottom of Mount Agung. The tour will be led by knowledgeable local guides will will provide roundtrip transport to and from your hotel.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour guided Karangasem Regency tour of Tenganan Village and rice fields trekking adventure starts when your friendly local guide picks you up in an air-conditioned car from your hotel in Candidasa or South Bali. Head to Kastala Village and begin the trek to Tenganan Village, one of the oldest traditional villages in the area.
Along the way, wander through perfectly sculpted rice terraces, cross a natural bridge of bamboo and visit the bottom of the famous volcano Mount Agung. Here you can learn about traditional methods of farming including subak, an important system of water management.
After stopping for a rest in a village along the way and sipping on some local palm wine, continue on your way to Tenganan Village. Once you reach your destination youll have time to refresh with a bottle of water and cool towel before walking to Virgin Beach, where you can go for a swim or just lay back and relax in a sun bed. An air conditioned car will take you back to your hotel.
Its recommended that hikers bring comfortable hiking shoes and pants and a camera to capture the unforgettable scenery passed along the way. Youll also be provided with drinking water and a walking stick, and all entrance fees and government taxes will be taken care of.
Inclusions for Tenganan Village Rice Field Trekking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fresh cool towel
- All government tax
Exclusions for Tenganan Village Rice Field Trekking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.