Tenorio River Whitewater Rafting Class III-IV - Alajuela
OverviewIf you are lookingfor a anadventure, this is the tour for you!. Located in the heart of Guanacaste, the Tenorio River will test your courage and challenge your skills in its incredible level III and IV rapids.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
The rafting adventure tour starts wherethe dry and rain forest blend their beauties creating a magic place surrounded by lush tropical scenery, home to an enormous variety of animals. For experiencedrafters, this trip is a must. Its ever present challenges await you as you plunge trough twists, turns and drops down 8 miles of intense rapids.
Thefantastic guides will steer you through the rapids & over the falls. Left, right, left, right, get down! Prepare to get wet, an excellent day, not to be missed. Lunch and round-trip transportation from hotels in Guanacaste is included.
Inclusions for Tenorio River Whitewater Rafting Class III-IV
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tenorio River Whitewater Rafting Class III-IV
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Contact local tour operator after booking to schedule pickup, see voucher instructions
What to bring: river shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, and clothes that can get wet
IMPORTANT: A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.