Teotihuacan Light And Sound Show With Dinner And Optional Tour - Mexico City
OverviewVisit Teotihuacan “City of the Gods” and live a unique experience with the Light and Sound show. You will see this UNESCO-listed archaeological site with completely different eyes as you admire an incredible 45-minute projection show on the Pyramid of the Sun and Avenue of the Dead. Learn about the history of the people of Teotihuacan and, if you wish, top off your visit with a comprehensive tour of the site and dinner. Your tour includes a professional guide and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourHead to the UNESCO-listed site of Teotihuacan and witness an amazing light and sound show. Depending on your option selected, you can enjoy dinner before the show and do a sightseeing tour as well.
Option 1: Show plus Dinner (7 hours)
On a pleasant afternoon, you will be picked up in your meeting point in Mexico City and head to the historical site of Teotihuacan. Before the show, you will enjoy a delicious dinner at a local restaurant serving authentic Mexican cuisine. With your belly full, you'll then head to Teotihuacan. Upon arrival, you'll be led by your professional guide to get ready for the show. The 45-minute light and sound show begins with a multimedia projection on the Pyramid of the Sun as you learn the history of the culture of Teotihuacan. You'll then admire the rest of the pyramids being lit as you start to walk through the Avenue of the Dead and Plaza of the Moon and learn more facts about this site. Then, you'll head back to Mexico City.
Inclusions for Teotihuacan Light And Sound Show With Dinner And Optional Tour
- Round-trip transfers from meeting point in Mexico City
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for Teotihuacan Light And Sound Show With Dinner And Optional Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please specify your preferred departure time
Please arrive at the meeting point on time (you have a 10-minute grace period)
The Light and Sound show does not operate during rainy season (June to October)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Reforma Avenue
- Private Culinary Tour of Puebla from Mexico City
- Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Ride with Optional Bike or Walking Tour
- Mexico City Food and Local Markets Walking Tour
- Architectural Bike Tour of Mexico City Downtown
- Mexico City Unlimited Attraction Pass Including Teotihuacan, Xochimilco and Anthropology Museum