Teotihuacan Pyramids And Basilica Of Guadalupe - Mexico City
OverviewThis full-day tour will take you to incredible and important attractions in Mexico city. You'll visit Tlatelolco, part of the capital of the Aztec empire; see Teotihuacan, the largest archaeological site in Mexico City and then visit the popular "La Villa or the Basilica of Guadalupe," which is the most important religious building in all of Mexico. You will be accompanied by a professional guide and learn more about the rich culture and history of Mexico.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide in Mexico City, you will drive to Tlatelolco, today the largest archaeological site in Mexico City. Here, you'll learn about this important site, which was part of the capital of the Aztec empire and where the biggest market of that empire stood. You will walk by and see Plaza of the Three Cultures where the Pre-hispanic, colonial and modern Mexico get together.
Following your Tlatelolco tour, you will head to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Guadalupe). This is the most important religious building in all of Mexico and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world, annually receiving more than 20 million pilgrims.
After visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, you will continue your tour to Teotihuacan, City of the Gods. A professional guide will accompany you on a journey through the history of this mystical place. Walk around the ruins and be in awe, as many Mesoamerican ancient travelers must have been when they came from other cities of its time. See the famous Sun and Moon Pyramids and take in the incredible views from the top of these.
After a wonderful day visiting these wonderful and must-see attractions in Mexico, you will head back to the central meeting point.
Inclusions for Teotihuacan Pyramids And Basilica Of Guadalupe
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport from a central meeting point
Exclusions for Teotihuacan Pyramids And Basilica Of Guadalupe
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Hour Private Guided Tour: Essential Mexico City Highlights
- Hike at Nevado de Toluca Volcano
- Mexican muralism
- Tour of Glowworm Nights from Mexico City
- Mezcal tasting and food experience
- Teotihuacan Pyramids Private Tour from Mexico City
- Mariachi and Mezcal Tasting in Mexico City
- ATV Tour in the Nevado de Toluca and Metepec from Mexico City