Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose Del Refugio - Guadalajara
OverviewVisit the Tequila route and the magical town of Tequila in Jalisco and live the experience of visiting a real old hacienda with more than 150 years old. You'll taste freshly distilled tequilas, witness a "Jima" of agave, visit the old tequilas town area, with optional horse riding and have lunch at the only underground restaurant of tequila with awards.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up from your Guadalajara hotel between 9am and 10am and take a 45-minute ride to Amatitn town. You'll arrive at Hacienda San Jose del Refugio, house of the Tequila Herradura. Here, you'll enjoy a guided tour inside the factory and learn about the process of making tequila. You will see an exhibition of Jima by one of the traditional "jimadores" and then visit the ovens used for cooking agave as well as the fermentation and distillation area. Then, you'll visit "The Old Factory" museum which, for over 150 years, has been the scene of countless events like the Cristero war.
From there, you'll take a 15-minute ride to the magical town of Tequila, upon arrival, we have a guide walking tour and visit the most representative places in town. we visit an old hacienda and have more tequila tasting.
You'll have lunch include in a underground restaurant with the treasures of Mexico award. enjoy more tequila tastings in cellar of the place, then we go back to Guadalajara, You'l be dropped-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose Del Refugio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional certificate guide.
- Weekends: Buffet Lunch, Weekday: One pre-chosen dish, flavor water
- tour in tequila.
- Entrance fees
- On the van: cold beer bottled water, chips
Exclusions for Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose Del Refugio
- Alcoholic drinks in restaurant (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen and cash in pesos for souvenirs
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.