OverviewIn this tour you can see one of the main cities in the pre-Hispanic era. This principal ceremonial center consists of several constructions with architectural features very peculiar, among them is "el juego de pelota","La iguana", among others. Do not miss the opportunity to admire these structures are unique in its kind.
Furthermore visit the distillery of Tequila Herradura where you will learn the process of elaboration of the white and reposado tequila, as well as taste of them. Ends this interesting tour visiting the magical town of tequila in where you can enjoy the typical food and a time of shopping.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
During this tour we will discover the Guachimontones prehispanic archaeological site, a circular stepped pyramids ruins in the middle of circular building complexes dating from 600 BC, which are unique in its kind in the world. Then we will visit the interpretive center of Guachimontones where is shown how carried out the archaeological excavations and discoveries of these amazing lands.
We will continue exploring the Tequila Herradura Distillery, the only hacienda with tequila house on the Tequila route, located in Amatitán, Jalisco, Where you can learn the process of elaboration as well as taste some types of Tequila ( white and rested).
Finally, we will visit the magical town of Tequila, where you can enjoy the main attractions like the gastronomy of the city or do some souvenir shopping and carry with you a nice memory of Tequila.
UNESCO has added the whole region, including the nearby tequila distilleries, to its World Heritage List.
Inclusions for Tequila Magic Excursion: Casa Herradura Distillery And Guachimontones Ancestral Ruins
- Roundtrip Transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Bilingual Guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Tequila Magic Excursion: Casa Herradura Distillery And Guachimontones Ancestral Ruins
- Optional activities and gratuites
- Food and beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring comfortable clothe, walking shoes, cash for personal expenses and camera.
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.