Terelj National Park Tour - Ulaanbaatar
OverviewWant to explore Mongolia but have only a day to explore? Well, this is the perfect trip for you.You can learn and experience a lot about Mongolia with our day tour to Terelj National Park which is located only 50 kms away from the city center. Within a day, you will visit beautiful meditation temple with an outstanding location, visit nomadic family, try on Mongolian costumes, archery and traditional ankle bone game. Our 8 hours tour will be one of your unforgettable experiences in your life.
Know More about this tourOur experienced local guide will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning and start your day with full of adventure. You will be able to see the difference between nomadic and city life as soon as you get out of the city. After only about an hour drive from Ulaanbaatar, you will arrive at Terelj National Park.
After visiting "Turtle rock"a surprising granitic formation 24 metres (79 feet) high whose form reminds of a turtle, you will go on an excursion to the Aryabal Temple which is one of the very few meditation temples in Mongolia with a magnificently beautiful and calm location. At around 1 pm, you will enjoy your lunch at a local ger camp where you can also try on Mongolian costumes, archery and play Mongolian traditional game with your guide.
After lunch, you will get a chance to visit Mongolian nomadic family. It is a great opportunity to learn and experience about Mongolian nomadic lifestyle and interact with the nomadic people. You can enjoy tasting and experiencing national dairy products, such as airag-fermented mares milk, tarag-yoghurt, cheese and curds. After visiting family, you can enjoy horseback riding on request. At around 6 pm, we end the trip and bring you to the hotel or any other place where you stay.
Inclusions for Terelj National Park Tour
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Terelj National Park Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park and Genghis Khan's Statue Complex Tour
- 3-Hour Mongolian Nomadic Cooking Tour in Ulaanbaatar
- Private 3-Day Tour of National Parks From Ulaanbaatar
- 8-Day Tour: Taste of Mongolia
- Ger District of Ulaanbaatar Private Day Tour Including Lunch
- 1 Day Coach Tour of Genghis Khan Statue Complex and Terelj National Park Including Lunch