Terracotta Army Tour With Dumplings Dinner And Tang Dynasty Show - Xian
OverviewExplore world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, discover the underground kingdom of Chinas first emperor Qin Shi Huang, enjoy the delicious Dumpling Dinner and experience the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, this tourwill surly enrich your culture experience of Ancient China in Xi'an.
Know More about this tourTour guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at 1:00 pm to start the trip.
Drive around 1 hour to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Your knowledgeable guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you detailed narration of this UNESCO listed historical heritage. It takes around 2.5 hours to explore the underground palace of Chinas First Emperor. Then have a visit to the arts and ceramics factory if interested, there you can see how the terracotta warriors are made.
Later drive back to downtown and have a wonderful evening of the Dumpling Dinner and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. There you can taste the delicious dumplings with different stuff ranging from pork, chicken, mushroom and duck to egg, leek, carrot, lotus root and more, and enjoy the fascinating ancient imperial court music and dance show.
After the show, have a relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Inclusions for Terracotta Army Tour With Dumplings Dinner And Tang Dynasty Show
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Show ticket
- Dumpling Dinner
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Terracotta Army Tour With Dumplings Dinner And Tang Dynasty Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine