Terracotta Army Tour With Evening Show Of Everlasting Regret Song - Xian
OverviewDiscover the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, witness the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses, have a delicious dinner to taste local food, and enjoy the live historical dance drama of The Everlasting Regret.
Know More about this tourTour guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at 1:00 pm to start the trip.
Drive around 1 hour to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is the landmark of Xian and the first visiting place on all travelers' itinerary. Your professional guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you detailed narration of this UNESCO listed historical heritage, discover the history of Chinas first Emperor and be amazed by the vivid life-size Terracotta figures. Have a visit to the arts and ceramics factory if interested, there you can see how the terracotta warriors are made.
Later have a delicious dinner to taste the local cuisine. Move on to enjoy the Evening Show of Everlasting Regret Song presented on the real-scene in Huaqing Hotspring with the backdrop of Lishan Mountain and the ponds, pavilions, corridors and palaces in the background. (Show is available from April through October)
After the show, have a relaxing transfer back to your Xian downtown hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Inclusions for Terracotta Army Tour With Evening Show Of Everlasting Regret Song
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Show ticket
- Local dinner
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Terracotta Army Tour With Evening Show Of Everlasting Regret Song
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine