Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, Dumplings Dinner And Evening Show - Xian
OverviewHave a travelling experience of three dynasties of Qin, Han and Tang in ancient capital city Xian,visit the world famous Terracotta Warriors of Qin Dynasty, discover the underground palace Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty, enjoy the wonderful performance of the ancient music and dance of Tang Dynasty, and taste the traditional Dumpling Dinner.
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up from Xian downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 9:00 am, enjoy comfortable driving to start the full day trip, and listen to your guides narration of this ancient capital city and its profound history.
You will firstly visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum after around 1 hour driving from downtown, follow your guide to explore the three pits in the museum, unveil the history of the stunning underground army of First Emperor Qin Shi Huang, and be shocked by 7,000 life-size pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons arranged in battle formations.
Later have a short break for lunch, continue to visit the underground palace of Han Yangling Museum, which is a joint tomb of a notable emperor of the Western Han Dynasty (206BC-24AD) and his empress. Stroll around the museum and see the warriors, animals, chariots, horses, and archaeologists excavating through the glass.
To enrich your culture experience of Ancient China in Xi'an, this evening you will have a delicious Dumplings Dinner and experience the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
After the show, have a relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the wonderful full day tour in Xian.
Inclusions for Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, Dumplings Dinner And Evening Show
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Show ticket
- Dumplings dinner
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Terracotta Warriors, Hanyangling Museum, Dumplings Dinner And Evening Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine