Terror Walking Tour In Edinburgh
OverviewJoin if you dare! This tour is strictly for over 18's only. You will be taken on a journey through the cobbled wynds and closes of the Old Town, sharing tales of the infamous characters that once roamed these streets, leaving behind a legacy of legend and notoriety.Before entering a network of haunted underground vaults, you shall visit a torture exhibition to see the instruments from the “Burning Times”, used to extract confessions, and punish the unfortunate. Then bravely enter the haunted vaults, named most haunted place in Edinburgh! Visit the recently used Wiccan Temple, the cursed stone circled vault (as featured on Most Haunted Live) and the Legendary Haunted Vault...Who knows what might happen? Will the Poltergeist attack? You have been warned. This tour is for over 18s only.
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThis is a special 1.5 hour over-18's only exploration of Edinburgh's darkest history and paranormal secrets. You will be taken on a journey through some of the cobbled streets in the “Old Town” as well as down into the infamous underground vaults. Visit the majestic St Giles Cathedral, hear of the notorious Tolbooth Prison, and of the terrible conditions in the overcrowded walled city.
Who were the infamous characters that once roamed these areas, leaving behind a legacy of legend and notoriety?
The South Bridge Vaults has even higher levels of paranormal activity late at night, approaching the witching hour, your tour is the prime time to explore these haunted and eerie locations for yourself. Ask your guide about their own paranormal experiences and hear about some of the reports we regularly receive from visitors, paranormal investigators and mediums.
Finally you shall receive free access to a torture exhibition to see the instruments from the “Burning Times”, used to extract confessions, and punish the unfortunate.
Dare you join for this celebration of the paranormal and macabre? Who knows what might happen? Will the Poltergeist attack? You have been warned. This tour is for over 18s only.
Inclusions for Terror Walking Tour In Edinburgh
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Terror Walking Tour In Edinburgh
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour from Edinburgh: York, Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and Hadrian's Wall
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- St Andrews Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Day Trip to Doune Castle, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
- 4-Day Tour of the West Highlands and Isle of Skye from Edinburgh