Teteven Horse Riding Experience From Sofia Including Overnight Stay
OverviewA well crafted getaway from the city of Sofia, which will take you to the outskirts of the city to give you a most exotic and stunning experience. You would be taken away from the city, wherein, the tour will be presided over by a well versed tour guide who will take you through the forested trails, mountains and also provide you the much needed ride atop the horses that would gallop around while you are seated. A well curated tour which is sure to leave you lively and refreshed.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This is how your experience will look like:
Day 1. Golyam Izvor – Glozhen Monastery – Morovitsa cave – Golyam Izvor
Arrive at the village of Golyam Izvor and meet the horses and get brief instructions. You will saddle the horses and head along forest paths to the Ridge of Lisets Mountain, from where a splendid panorama view to Teteven Balkan is revealed. Riding through a century-old beech forest we approach Glozhen Monastery. Its impressive silhouette perched on an inaccessible rock is one of the most impressive sights in Bulgaria. Then continue to Morovitsa cave. Hidden from the eyes deep in the forest it astonishes the visitor with its huge dome. After a short walk inside you return to Golyam Izvor for overnight.
Day 2. Golyam Izvor – Brusen Ridge – Golyam Izvor
From Golyam Izvor, head to Brusen Ridge – suitable for galloping. You will ride back to Golyam Izvor following another trail. In Golyam Izvor you will say goodbye to the horses that have helped us to discover the beauty of Teteven Balkan.
Inclusions for Teteven Horse Riding Experience From Sofia Including Overnight Stay
- Transport from/to Sofia
- 1 night at a guesthouse
- Dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2
- Rent of saddled horses
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Teteven Horse Riding Experience From Sofia Including Overnight Stay
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and meals, not mentioned in the program
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.