Textiles Tour Of MedellínWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the tremendous potential of Medelln's main industry on a fully narrated tour around the most significant textile centers and factories with a professional local guide and multiple departure times any day of the week. A perfect opportunity to identify business potential, understand their processes, and visualize their final export product straight from the factory outlets. Your bilingual driver will come to your door and then head to Medelln's most representative textile clusters on a customized journey by car with AC just minutes away.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup by your guide at your Medellín hotel, your textile tour begins downtown, where an array of local manufacturers display their creative collections along vibrant boulevards such as Junín and Palacé.
Walk around the former Palace of Justice to discover its Gothic architecture while getting a feel for Medellín's culture and checking out the many shops with competitive prices. The palace was recently remodeled to open doors for the thousands of manufacturers in the clothing industry that account for being the main source of income for the region. You'll have free time to walk around and take photos, and you can take a break to use the restroom or grab a snack at any time (own expense; it is recommend that you bring cash as not every store takes credit cards).
The second part of your tour takes you to a large clothing outlet located south of Medellín, where a huge variety of designers and manufacturers can be found on a larger scale. Known as Itagüi, this impressive clothing district gathers the whole manufacturing textile chain around a few blocks for your convenience. Find amazing offers and learn valuable tips from your guide as you're shown around colorful shops and warehouses—a unique way to experience an aspect of the city that most visitors don't see while learning about the most profitable industry in Medellín and its detailed processes. You'll leave with a close look at authentic designers and manufacturers around the Medellín area, exploring possibilities for future business that you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
After a couple of hours introducing you to the local clothing industry, you'll return to your hotel or another location you prefer for drop-off.
Inclusions for Textiles Tour Of Medellín
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Textiles Tour Of Medellín
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please note: single travelers may book, but must pay for 2 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.