OverviewExperience Muay Thai, a form of Thai boxing, during a 3-hour match in Bangkok. Muay Thai is a sport developed long ago from combat training. See it first hand and feel the adrenaline rush as you see the sport played live at a boxing stadium in Bangkok!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourLearn all about Thai boxing, and see a Thai Boxing match in one of the biggest stadiums in Bangkok - the Lumpinee Ramindra Boxing Stadium.
See the strange rules, or lack of them, that allow the boxers to not only use their fists for punching, but their feet and knees for kicking or pushing, and their elbows for jabbing while striking any part of the opponent's body.
Still, the matches of today are much less bloody than those that took place years ago. Back then there were no gloves, the boxer's hands and arms were bound only with knotted starched cord, and things got gory pretty fast! Come and see Muay Thai in real time at one of the major boxing stadiums in the city!
Inclusions for Thai Boxing Match Including Tickets And Transfer In Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fee
Exclusions for Thai Boxing Match Including Tickets And Transfer In Bangkok
- • Services not mentioned
• Personal expenses
• Guides in other languages like German, French, Russian, etc. (available on request and subject to surcharge)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Muay Thai Stadium operates in different places depending on the service date
Tue, Fri, Sat at Lumpinee Ramindra Stadium
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sun at Rajadamnern Stadium
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market With Return Transfers