Thai Boxing Match Including Tickets And Transfer In Bangkok
OverviewExperience Muay Thai, a form of Thai boxing, during a 3-hour match in Bangkok. Muay Thai is a sport developed long ago from combat training. See it first hand and feel the adrenaline rush as you see the sport played live at a boxing stadium in Bangkok!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourLearn all about Thai boxing, and see a Thai Boxing match in one of the biggest stadiums in Bangkok.
See the strange rules, or lack of them, that allow the boxers to not only use their fists for punching, but their feet and knees for kicking or pushing, and their elbows for jabbing while striking any part of the opponent's body.
Still, the matches of today are much less bloody than those that took place years ago. Back then there were no gloves, the boxer's hands and arms were bound only with knotted starched cord, and things got gory pretty fast! Come and see Muay Thai in real time at one of the major boxing stadiums in the city!
Inclusions for Thai Boxing Match Including Tickets And Transfer In Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Private transfers)
- Entrance Fee
Exclusions for Thai Boxing Match Including Tickets And Transfer In Bangkok
- Services not mentioned Personal expenses Guides in other languages like German, French, Russian, etc. (available on request and subject to surcharge)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Muay Thai Stadium operates in different places depending on the service date
Tue, Fri, Sat at Lumpinee Ramindra Stadium
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sun at Rajadamnern Stadium
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Street Food and Canal Tour by Long tail boat
- Maeklong Railway & Amphawa Floating Market with Firefly Boat Tour from Bangkok
- Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Hua Hin Day Tour from Bangkok
- Authentic Floating Market And Cooking Class From Bangkok
- Songkran Festival Experience
- Private Tour: Bangkok Culture And Communities Exploration Tour
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok