Thai Cooking Class - Khao LakWrite a Review
OverviewWhat better way to spend 2.5 hours than by letting a Thai chef help you prepare your lunch for the day. After being dropped off at the cooking studio, you will walk to the market with the chef to buy your lunch's ingredients. After visiting a local fresh food market have fun preparingKhung Saroong, which is a prawn wrapped in yellow noodles and then deep fried. Your second dish is chicken with cashew nuts, stir fried fresh vegetables and chicken seasoned Thai style. And the last dish will be Penang curry. Stir fry the fresh curry paste, mix with coconut milk, season and finish the dish with some typical Thai spices. After you are done, you can eat your own cooked Thai food.
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourPick up from your hotel about 10:00 to 10:30hrs and visit a local fresh market to see the very interesting and different spices and herbs. This is also a time for introductions and an explanation of the various ingredients and time to ask questions.
Learn to prepare and cook some of Thailand’s most famous dishes: Chicken Cashew Nuts, Panang Curry and Kung Sarong. Visit a local fresh market to select the ingredients needed to prepare three of Thailand’s favorite meals. Thai food has become world famous for the symphony of flavors and health benefits found in every mouthful. Learn the art of Thai cooking and fruit carving so that you may enjoy these amazing foods in your home and you will also receive a certificate upon completion of the course. Khung Saroong. Deep fried prawns wrapped in fresh egg noodles. Chicken Cashew Nut. Stir fried cashew nuts, fresh vegetables and chicken in a Thai style sauce. Panang Curry. Curry paste and coconut milk reduced by frying to create a thick and rich sauce.
Learn decoration, preparing your dishes and time to cook. Enjoy your self-made meal. After lunch you will be taken back to your hotel around 1:30pm. We are confident that when you return home you will be able to cook a Thai meal for your friends!
Inclusions for Thai Cooking Class
- Food tasting
- 3-course lunch
- Cooking Certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Thai Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child 4- 11 years to be accompanied by a paying adult. Child rate same as Adult Rate
Minimum 4 persons required for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, an additional payment will be charged locally as the Supplier must meet costs which equals 3 people, or you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.