Thai Dinner And Dances At Silom Village In Bangkok
OverviewSpend your evening at leisure and enjoy a delicious genuine Thai style dinner in a delightful Thai atmosphere surrounded by beautiful decoration. The meal is accompanied by Thai classical music and dances. The dancers with their beautiful glittering costumes and exquisite graceful movements will stay in your memory forever.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- A la carte dinner included
Know More about this tourSilom Road is a significant street in the heart of Bangkoks business center, crowded with foreigners and locals. Silom Village is the last traditional Thai Village on Silom Road, its houses were constructed under the reign of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in 1908. These teak houses have been preserved to showcase Thai tradition and is a real jewel in Bangkok, incorporating charm, elegance and promoting Thai culture to the world community, with culture, music art and authentic Thai cuisine on display.
Touch the spirit of authentic Thai food at a place you can explore the spirit of old Bangkok. It is restaurant of fabulous old Bangkok memories. Feast on authentic Thai food in stylish surroundings with spectacular views of the village of colonial style houses.
Inclusions for Thai Dinner And Dances At Silom Village In Bangkok
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Thai style set dinner menu A
- Professional guide
- Choice of private or joined tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off for private tour options only
Exclusions for Thai Dinner And Dances At Silom Village In Bangkok
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Joined options exclude transfers and guide services (entrance, show, and dinner only)
For transfer arrangements, we only serve the downtown Bangkok region. Hotels and resorts outside the mentioned region are subject to supplementary charges. Regions that are excluded for example are around both airports, Rattanakosin / Khao San, upper Sukhumvit, and Nonthaburi