- Authentic Thai massage with professional therapists
- Improves blood circulation throughout the body
- Acupressure and yoga-like stretches
- Greater awareness of body and mind and a release of blocked energy
Get a convenient pickup service from your hotel in Krabi town. If you stay in Ao nang, we offer a taxi round-trip service at a small extra fee. To start, your feet will be cleaned by soaking them in warm water. If you feel pain at any point, the theory is that this may indicate a problem with the organ connected to that part of the foot. You will then first be asked to change into a more comfortable outfit that looks very much like pyjamas.
While undergoing the massage, try to relax as much as possible. Work with your masseuse by synchronizing your breathing with the rhythm of the massage. For example, when she stretches a part of you, inhale as she does so, then exhale as she relaxes the tension. At the end of the treatment, we encourage you to try one or two cups of herbal tea, which is traditionally given after Thai Massage.
The spa is daily opened from 10am to 10pm. For our massages and body treatments we provide single-use briefs. For treatments like Thai massage we provide loose light cotton clothing. We also ask you not to use your mobile phones.
Traditional Thai Massage - 1 hour
- 09:40 - 10:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 10:00 - 10:05: Enjoy a welcome drink
- 10:05 - 10:10: Choose your aroma & fill in the medical form
- 10:10 - 10:15: Foot wash & change the clothes
- 10:15 - 11:15: Start your massage
- 11:15 - 11:20: Drink hot tea
- 11:20 - 11:30: Fill in the feedback form
- 11:30 - 11:50: Transfer back to the hotel
There are more starting times for every program available and different durations of the massage itself.