OverviewJazz up your evening in London with this special dinner cruise! Enjoy London’s spectacular riverside sights and a quality 3-course meal while being entertained by a live quintet playing popular jazz numbers! Watch London’s world-famous landmarks glide past from the comfort of a modern riverboat with panoramic views, accompanied along the way by famous tunes such as Cry Me a River, Summertime and the Yardbird Suite. Convenient London departure and included glass of wine to welcome you on-board makes this is a most relaxing way to discover this great capital.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHop aboard your sightseeing boat at Westminster Pier in central London at 8pm, and sip a glass of sparkling wine to start your tour in style. Then, cruise out onto the Thames River and enjoy fine views over landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from your vantage point on the water.
Take a seat at your table and watch as famous sites such as City Hall, the London Eye, the National Theatre, the Oxo Tower, Shakespeare's Globe, the Shard, Somerset House, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London drift slowly past outside.
During your 3-hour cruise, savor a delicious 3-course dinner and enjoy the sultry sounds of your on-board jazz band — the ChiJazz quintet. Listen to a range of popular swing and Latin jazz numbers while you enjoy your meal, and perhaps hit the bar for a selection of beers, wines, champagnes, spirits, cocktails, and soft drinks (own expense).
Step into the cool of the evening on-deck to capture the sires on camera. At 11pm, return to your starting point at Westminster Pier to bring your tour to an end.
Inclusions for Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise
- Thames River cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, unless specified
- Charcuterie platter
- Grilled escalope of chicken with dauphinoise potato and ratatouille of vegetables
- Crème brulee cheesecake with summer berry compote
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.