From USD 34.43
OverviewTake afternoon tea on the Thames during a 1.5-hour river sightseeing cruise in London. While enjoying the oh-so-British tradition of tea with cakes and sandwiches, cruise through the heart of central London on a round-trip route from Tower Pier to Westminster to see several of the citys best-known sights. Gaze out at the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and more!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourBoard your sightseeing cruise boat at Tower Pier on London’s Thames River, and then take a seat at your window-side table. From the comfort of your seat, gaze out at the sights as you start cruising west into the heart of London.
Following a round-trip route to Westminster, your cruise takes in several iconic London attractions and landmarks. Pass the famous Tower of London, juxtaposed against the modern buildings of the city’s Square Mile, and avert your gaze southward to admire a medley of the capital’s big-name sights. Look to the skyline to see the Shard — Western Europe’s tallest building — and see street performers and tourists strolling down the vibrant South Bank.
As you pass further attractions such as Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, take time to savor your afternoon tea. Beautifully presented on quintessentially English cake stands, your lavish spread consists of scones with clotted cream and jam, dainty finger sandwiches and a selection of moreish cakes. A good British pot of tea is also included and, if you would like to make your meal that little bit more special, ask the waiting staff for a glass of Champagne (own expense). Any additional drinks can be purchased from the onboard bar.
After 1.5 hours on the Thames River, hop back onto dry land back at Tower Pier where your cruise ends.
Inclusions for Thames River Sightseeing Cruise With Afternoon Tea
- Afternoon tea - selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones
Exclusions for Thames River Sightseeing Cruise With Afternoon Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour