Thames River Sightseeing Cruise With Afternoon Tea - London
OverviewTake afternoon tea on the Thames during a 1.5-hour river sightseeing cruise in London. While enjoying the oh-so-British tradition of tea with cakes and sandwiches, cruise through the heart of central London on a round-trip route from Tower Pier to Westminster to see several of the citys best-known sights. Gaze out at the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and more!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourBoard your sightseeing cruise boat at Tower Pier on Londons Thames River, and then take a seat at your window-side table. From the comfort of your seat, gaze out at the sights as you start cruising west into the heart of London.
Following a round-trip route to Westminster, your cruise takes in several iconic London attractions and landmarks. Pass the famous Tower of London, juxtaposed against the modern buildings of the citys Square Mile, and avert your gaze southward to admire a medley of the capitals big-name sights. Look to the skyline to see the Shard Western Europes tallest building and see street performers and tourists strolling down the vibrant South Bank.
As you pass further attractions such as Shakespeares Globe Theatre, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, take time to savor your afternoon tea. Beautifully presented on quintessentially English cake stands, your lavish spread consists of scones with clotted cream and jam, dainty finger sandwiches and a selection of moreish cakes. A good British pot of tea is also included and, if you would like to make your meal that little bit more special, ask the waiting staff for a glass of Champagne (own expense). Any additional drinks can be purchased from the onboard bar.
After 1.5 hours on the Thames River, hop back onto dry land back at Tower Pier where your cruise ends.
Inclusions for Thames River Sightseeing Cruise With Afternoon Tea
- Afternoon tea - selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones
Exclusions for Thames River Sightseeing Cruise With Afternoon Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat