The Acropolis Museum Tour - Athens
OverviewThe Acropolis Museum is the definite must for everybody visiting the city and the best way to complete the archaeological guided tour to the Acropolis of Athens. The Acropolis Museum was designed by Swiss architect Bernard Tschumi in co-operation with the Greek architect MichalisPhotiadis. Its unique design has incorporated the excavations which are visible under stunning glass floors.
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Small group tour
- Experienced licensed guides
Know More about this tour
Top Museum of the World: Acropolis Museum
Designed by renowned Swiss architect Bernard Tschumi and notable Greek architect Michalis Photiadis, the Acropolis Museum captivates guests on approach. Its seamless modern lines elegantly incorporate artifacts exclusively from the Acropolis, and excavations are also visible under glass floors and walkways. The marbled surviving treasures are impressively displayed with the use of natural light, situated on a modernist open layout. Panoramic views top the experience.
The tour ends at the Acropolis Museum at approximately 15:00 (3:00 pm).
Inclusions for The Acropolis Museum Tour
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Athens Guide magazine
- Athens map
Exclusions for The Acropolis Museum Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Acropolis of Athens Tour
- Greek Cooking Class in an Athens Tavern
- Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Trip from Athens
- Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum
- SUP rentals in Athens
- 7-Day Tour of Athens and Mykonos
- Private Full Day Athens Photography Tour
- 5-Night Pelion Peninsula Private Tour from Athens