The African Soul Of Bahia: Roughts Of Brasil - SalvadorWrite a Review
From USD 110
OverviewWith the company of a specialized guide you will discover how African is Bahia. Meet Mae de Santo, Condomblé Sacerdot, a Capoeira master and visiting the most African market of Salvador da Bahia.where we will lunch.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYour your will start at 9am leaving from the Santo Antonio Distict which is the historical center of the city.
We will walk to visit Mae Marta de Iansã. We will be at her condomblé temple in Terreiro by 9:30am. Here you will receive an explanation about the African Religion. The Orixas. Nature´s religion.
At 11am we will start walking to the Capoeira Fort, Santo Antonio squared school. Here you will see 7 Capoeira Academies as well as the best master in the world of Capoeira who are from Angola.
You will meet a master who will explain you about Capoeira's history and culture. You will have the opportunity to play typical instruments like Birimbau, Atabaque and Tambors. You will also learn Capoeira and some samba!
At 12pm we will go by car to Sao Joaquim Market to visit the African streets. These are magic streets full of food, colors and culture.
Explanation about the holy leaves, Folhas Sagradas.
By 1:30pm we will seat and enjoy a delicious lunch in the local market.
Our tour will finish after lunch with a drop-off in your hotel at approximately 2:30pm.
Inclusions for The African Soul Of Bahia: Roughts Of Brasil
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for The African Soul Of Bahia: Roughts Of Brasil
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Discover the importance of Africa roots of Bahia
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.