The Afternoon Artisan Food And Wine Tour - Auckland
OverviewIf you're after a relaxed pace day, with a small group of people this afternoon tour is a great option for you. The tour offers some of Waihekes scenic highlights, a visit and tastings at three boutique vineyards, a micro-brewery and an excellent platter lunch. Enjoy an entertaining and informative commentary along the way.
Know More about this tourTake the 12.00pm Fullers ferry to Matiatia Wharf at Waiheke Island where your driver will greet you there with a welcome sign.
You will be accompanied by one of our experienced guides, who are all intimately familiar with Waihekes history, culture, people and produce (and great wine enthusiasts themselves). The tour visits three vineyards for wine tasting as well as a vineyard/microbrewery. A grazing platter style lunch is included at the second vineyard where you can sit back and enjoy a mix of seafood, meats, cheeses and vegetables. After lunch you will visit a vineyard and microbrewery for tasting before making your way back to the 5.30 pm ferry back to Auckland.
If you would like to linger a little longer on the island then we can arrange a dinner booking at a venue of your choice or drop off into Oneroa Village and enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Inclusions for The Afternoon Artisan Food And Wine Tour
- Lunch (Vineyard Platter)
- Wine tastings at 3 vineyards and 1 Micro Brewery
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Local taxes
- Small group tour (shared with others) Minimum 2 people - Maximum 10 pax people
Exclusions for The Afternoon Artisan Food And Wine Tour
- Ferry Tickets (these can be purchased at theFullers ferry terminal at 99 Quay st)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland