The Ancient Agora And Attalos Museum - AthensWrite a Review
- The Ancient Agora
- Attalos Museum
Know More about this tour
Visit the Cradle of Democracy!
Visit one of the most important sites of the antiquity, the birthplace of philosophy and democracy, with Athens Walking Tours!
Ancient Agora was the commercial, political and financial heart of Ancient Athens. The walk through the monuments will offer you the sense of traveling back in time. You will visit the Hephaestus Temple - the best preserved Greek Temple from the 5th century BC, you will see the wonderful church of the 12 Apostles, the Temple of Apollo Patroos, the Stoa of Zeus, the Altar of Zeus and with the help of your knowledgeable guide the ancient stones will come alive. The Ancient Agora is the place where Socrates, Plato and many world known philosophers walked and taught. Then your licensed guide will take you to the Attalos Museum, which is worthwhile visiting as it houses artifacts of great historical value, such as the ID’s of the ancient Greeks or the measures and weights of the Market inspectors.
Inclusions for The Ancient Agora And Attalos Museum
- Local licensed guide
Exclusions for The Ancient Agora And Attalos Museum
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.