The Art Of Making Pizza - Rome
OverviewAmazing pizza lesson in Rome with a professional chef!
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIf your wish has always been to know how to prepare pizza, this is a course definitely right for you!
Our class at Thats Amore restaurant, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, is a 90-minute pizza making lesson. One of our fabiolous chefs guides you through the Italian tradition of preparing pizza dough from scratch, explaining techniques and tips on making the best dough, and how to properly dress the pizza.You will be given you own ingredients in order to top the pizza with whatever you like and experiment with various recipes.
At the end of the hands-on lesson, you will enjoy drinking some local wine and eat the tantalizing Italian food you prepared while listening to stories about the charming surroundings and Romans daily life and discover if your skill level is now that of a proper pizzaiolo. This class is a very hands-on, family-friendly, and fun experience for students of all ages! This authentic and fun experience will lead you inside an unexplored knowledge of Italian habits on food.
Don't miss this special and memorable day!
Inclusions for The Art Of Making Pizza
- Bottled water
Exclusions for The Art Of Making Pizza
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome