The Basque Coast Of Gipuzkoa Tour From San Sebastian
OverviewA private and unique guided tour through the whole Coast of Gipuzkoa visiting the most beautiful coastal villages of the Province of Gipuzkoa. The tour includes a local tour guide and private transportation to and from your accommodation.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
The beautiful border city of HondarribiaFuenterrabia, between Spain and France, is our first stop on our tour of the Gipuzkoan Coast. We will have the opportunity to witness some of the fishing traditions of the village and admire its link with the sea.
Without losing sight of the sea, we will pass through the Bay of Pasajes and admire the picturesque villa of Pasajes de San Juanand head into Zarautz, a famous tourist destination known for its extensive beach (the longest in the Basque Country) and its surf scene.
Continuing our trip westward, we will bump into extensive green fields packed withTxakoli vineyards overlooking the sea and catch a glimpse of our next destination: the beautiful coastal town of Getaria, known for being an important fishing sea port, home to the museum of famous fashion designer Cristobal Balenciaga, and the birthplace of Juan Sebastin Elcano, the first man to circumnavigate the earth.
Before heading back to our starting point, we will make our last stop at the small town of Zumaia. Starting at the Chapel of San Telmo, we will take a short stroll along theFlysch Route and contemplate one of the most breathtaking sceneries of the entire Basque Coast.
Inclusions for The Basque Coast Of Gipuzkoa Tour From San Sebastian
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Private tour
Exclusions for The Basque Coast Of Gipuzkoa Tour From San Sebastian
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Sebastian region Hop-on Hop-off bus - Inland route
- San Sebastian Walking & Pintxo tour
- San Sebastian pintxo and wine tour
- Full-Day Basque Coast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus From San Sebastian
- Flamenco Class in San Sebastian
- Royals, Stars, and Surfers San Sebastian Walking City Tour with a Local Guide
- Pintxos Tour
- Getaria Tour by Land and Sea from San Sebastian