The Beauty And The Flavor Of Friuli Venezia Giulia Collio Wine Tour - Trieste
OverviewFrom Collio to Brda and back. Between one winery and another, you will also visit San Martino and Castel Dobra. Have a look at the past with a visit to the Abbazia di Rosazzo (the Abbey of Rosazzo). Light up your day of flavors and aromas with Ribolla Gialla, Friulano (Tocai Friulano) and Refosco.
Know More about this tour
Meeting with the tour escort at 10:00 am, or time and place in Udine to be agreed in case of an all-day excursion (departure from other locations is possible upon request with an extra charge). With a private car you will reach the prestigious cellar of Venica & Venica in Dolegna del Collio, inside a farmhouse surrounded by vineyards on the encircling terraced hills. Visit of the cellar with the explanation of the various peculiarities of the Collio region. The tasting offers 6 glasses. We will then continue on to Abbazia di Rosazzo (the Abbey of Rosazzo), also known as the "monastery of roses", which offers a breathtaking panorama over the hills. Lunch at the nearby restaurant Le Badie, also in ascenic location, to enjoy typical local dishes, with wines included. In the afternoon, you will continue to enjoy the picturesque views with a ride in the Slovenian part of the Collio (Brda) with a visit to Castel Dobra and the village of San Martino. On the way back, we will make a stop at historic Villa de Puppi in Moimacco, designed in Palladian style. Visit of its cellar with explanations of the various stages of winemaking and of the aging process. The tasting offers 5 glasses. At around 18:00 arrival at the departure point.
Inclusions for The Beauty And The Flavor Of Friuli Venezia Giulia Collio Wine Tour
- the transport (incl. admission fees if any)
- a tour leader at your disposal
- insurance coverage
- 2 wine tastings
- lunch (incl. wine)
Exclusions for The Beauty And The Flavor Of Friuli Venezia Giulia Collio Wine Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.