The Beginner's Guide To Budapest
OverviewThe good ol beaten track that will take you to the most popular sights of Budapest. Be warned though: the tour may contain traces of hidden gems. Splendour, history and stunning architecture all around!
Know More about this tour
If youre the sort of person who likes to immerse in a new culture whenever you travel, you will love our 'The Beginner's guide to Budapest' tour. This tour will give you an opportunity to blend into the local crowd and admire Budapests urban gems from up close while you learn about Hungarian history and culture from a native perspective. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so touring the city with us will feel like one of your friends is showing you around in their hometown - which means you get to ask all your questions!Highlights:
- Heroes Square
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Széchenyi Spa
- Andrássy Avenue
- Opera House
- A traditional cake and a coffee in a local confectionary
- St. Stephens Basilica
- Liberty Square
- Chain Bridge
Inclusions for The Beginner's Guide To Budapest
- Public transport tickets
- Coffee and cake at a local café
- Map and further recommendations
Exclusions for The Beginner's Guide To Budapest
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour