The tour will take you along the most important and beautiful sites in the Old Town part of Krakow encircled by the green ring of Planty Park. Part of the tour is convergent with the Royal Route tour, but it's extended with the sightseeing of the old university district, Planty Park and Church of St. Francis of Assisi.
Afterwards, the route takes you along the oldest Krakows streets: Grodzka and Kanonicza and ends up on the Wawel Hill where you should spend a while in the ring of castle walls and visit the Royal Cathedral and courtyard of the Castle - former Polish Kings' Residence.
Below you will find an example of a sightseeing program:
- Old town area with: Slowacki Theatre, Barbican
- Following Florianska street (the most fancy street in Krakow) get to one of the biggest main market square in Europe
- St. Marys Church with dating from the 15th century altar
- Adam Mickiewcz Monument - commemorating one of the greatest polish artists of the romantic era
- Royal route followig Grodzka and Kanonicza street
- Wawel hill with castle (polish kings they rest here, along with the most prominent figures of later eras with Joseph Pilsudski headed)
- Dragon's cave (symbol of the city of Krakow)
- Jagiellonian University one of the the oldest in Europe, with Colegium Novum and Colegium Mayus
The following program is only an example, it's up to you how you want to use this time and what you want to see, the guide and the driver are at your disposal. This time is reserved only for you!