The Best Of Aswan And Luxor In 4 Days From Aswan
OverviewPrivate 4-day tour to see the best monuments of ancient Aswan and Luxor. The Aswan monuments include the Aswan Dams, Philae and Abu Simbel Temples. The Luxor monuments include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III), the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak and Luxor Temples and Luxor Museum. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Aswan
Meet a private driver/guide at your hotel in Aswan or Aswan International Airport, then start the day at the Philae Temple. After the temple, visit the two Aswan dams, which control flooding on the Nile River and help power modern-day Egypt. Return to Aswan, where youll have free time to explore the city on your own.
Day 2: Aswan Abu Simbel Luxor
Get an early morning start on the day for the trip to Abu Simbel, a pair of massive stone temples that are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and include two colossal statues of Ramses II wearing the crowns of Upper and Lower Egypt. The day concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor West Bank Sites
Meet the guide at your hotel in Luxor, and travel to the Necropolis of ancient Thebes, the Valley of the Kings. This tour includes admission to three tombs within the valley, which you can select with help from your guide. Continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, then see the Temple of Ramses III and the Colossi of Memnon. Finish the day with drop-off at your Luxor hotel.
Day 4: Luxor East Bank Sites
After morning pickup, begin a 5-hour tour of Luxors East Bank highlights, beginning with Karnak Temples. After Karnak, continue to the Luxor Museum, which includes artifacts from Tutankhamuns tomb, and visit the Luxor Temple. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Luxor hotel, or at the Luxor International Airport.
Inclusions for The Best Of Aswan And Luxor In 4 Days From Aswan
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for The Best Of Aswan And Luxor In 4 Days From Aswan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.