The Best Of Italian Pastry Cooking Class In The Heart Of Florence With Lunch
OverviewItalian desserts are literally worth dying for! If you want to take back an authentic Italian recipe with you, then this tour is perfect you. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and learn how to make an extremely amazing Italian pastries under the guidance of an expert chef.
- Discover the secrets of sweet traditional recipes
- Have fun in a friendly atmosphere
- Taste the delicious Italian pastries
Know More about this tour
During this riveting lesson you will discover how to make the scrumptious recipes of the most famous Italian pastry tradition. You will learn the time-honoured secrets and techniques in an amusing and friendly session, during which you will be able to learn about some of the most fascinating aspects of our culture and heritage. Back at home, you will be able to brilliantly re-create the sweets which you will have learnt to make for your family and friends, by following the recipes, which will be given to you at the lesson’s end. By using the proper utensils, your Chef-teacher will show you how to make:
- Cantucci of Prato with almonds, delectable Tuscan biscuits, that can be eaten by themselves or, if you follow tradition, dunked in a small glass of Vin Santo (Holy wine);
- Sicilian Cannoli, a famous and irresistible recipe, which involves the use of fresh ricotta, candied fruit and fine flakes of chocolate.
- Neapolitan Pastiera, based on cooked wheat, fresh ricotta, flavoured with cinnamon, vanilla and deliciously scented orange-flower water.
After you have extracted the pastries from the oven, you will be able to taste them after the light lunch accompanied by various beverages, which also includes tagliatelle prepared by the Chef with hard ground floor in a fresh sauce of the season.
Inclusions for The Best Of Italian Pastry Cooking Class In The Heart Of Florence With Lunch
- Caf Tour’s Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Lunch with drinks
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna