Day 1: Luxor
In the morning, your guide meets you at the Luxor Airport or your Luxor hotel and takes you in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the Valley of the Kings, the royal necropolis of the capital of Thebes that has its tombs embedded in the mountain. Next, travel to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Temple of Ramses III (Medinat Habu), and the Colossi of Memnon.
Day 2: Luxor
Have the option to book a sunrise hot air balloon ride over the West Bank (additional cost). Then join your guide for your full-day tour of the Karnak Temples in the East Bank of Luxor, the Temple of Amon, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake. Continue to the Luxor Museum, which displays mummies, items from Tutankhamun's tomb, and more. Next up, visit the Luxor Temple, dedicated to Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There youll find the massive statues of Ramses the Great and the Avenue of Sphinxes, two must-see destinations.
Day 3: Luxor Aswan
Travel from your hotel in Luxor to Aswan in the morning, a drive that takes between three to four hours. In Aswan, visit the Philae Temple and the Aswan High Dam, then have the rest of the day free.
Day 4: Aswan
In the early morning, set out on the 1-hour drive to the Abu Simbel Temples. Your guide shows you around the two enormous sandstone temples, which are part of the UNESCO Nubian Monuments World Heritage site. Your tour ends with upon return to your hotel in Aswan or the Aswan Airport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Time :
You may begin this tour between the hours of 6 am and 12 pm.
Departure Details :
Luxor Hotel or Luxor Airport
Return Details :
Aswan hotel or Aswan Airport
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewSee the monuments of ancient Luxor and Aswan on a private 4-day tour with an Egyptologist guide. Visit top Luxor attractions including the Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III), Colossi of Memnon, Karnak and Luxor Temples, and the Luxor Museum. Then drive to Aswan to view the Aswan Dams, Philae Temple, and Abu Simbel Temple. Your tour includes entrance fees and transportation by private vehicle, and leaves you free to choose your accommodations and meals.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You Might Also Like
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over West Bank of Luxor
- Ultimate Egypt 4 Days cruise from Luxor to Aswan,sightseeing,tour guided,meals
- Private Tour to Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- half day east luxor
- 2 days luxor east and west bank
- LUXOR ancient history west Nile
- night-show sound and light show at Karnak temple in Luxor ctiy
- full day tour to visit habu temple and the valley of queens and workers