The Best Of Luxor And Aswan In 4-Day Tour From Luxor
OverviewPrivate 4-day tour of the best monuments of ancient Luxor and Aswan, guided by a licensed Egyptologist and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.The Luxor monuments include: Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes)Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari)Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III)the Colossi of MemnonKarnak and Luxor Templesthe Luxor MuseumThe Aswan monuments include:the Aswan DamsPhilae and Abu Simbel Temples.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Luxor
In the morning, your guide meets you at the Luxor Airport or your Luxor hotel and takes you in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the Valley of the Kings, the royal necropolis of the capital of Thebes that has its tombs embedded in the mountain. Next, travel to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Temple of Ramses III (Medinat Habu), and the Colossi of Memnon.
Day 2: Luxor
Have the option to book a sunrise hot air balloon ride over the West Bank (additional cost). Then join your guide for your full-day tour of the Karnak Temples in the East Bank of Luxor, the Temple of Amon, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake. Continue to the Luxor Museum, which displays mummies, items from Tutankhamun's tomb, and more. Next up, visit the Luxor Temple, dedicated to Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There youll find the massive statues of Ramses the Great and the Avenue of Sphinxes, two must-see destinations.
Day 3: Luxor Aswan
Travel from your hotel in Luxor to Aswan in the morning, a drive that takes between three to four hours. In Aswan, visit the Philae Temple and the Aswan High Dam, then have the rest of the day free.
Day 4: Aswan
In the early morning, set out on the 1-hour drive to the Abu Simbel Temples. Your guide shows you around the two enormous sandstone temples, which are part of the UNESCO Nubian Monuments World Heritage site. Your tour ends with upon return to your hotel in Aswan or the Aswan Airport.
Inclusions for The Best Of Luxor And Aswan In 4-Day Tour From Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for The Best Of Luxor And Aswan In 4-Day Tour From Luxor
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.