The Best Of Luxor In 3 Days From Luxor
OverviewPrivate 3 days tour to see the best ancient monuments of the East and West Bank in Luxor. These monuments include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Valley of the Queens, Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II), Valley of the Artisans (Deir el Medina), the Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III), Tombs of the Nobles (Valley of the Nobles), the Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Museum, Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
On your first day you will be picked up from Luxor Airport, your Luxor hotel or port for a 6-hour guided tour. You will begin at the Valley of the Kings, the ancient Necropolis of Thebes, which is a must-see for Luxor travelers. There you visit three tombs: the Tomb of Ramses, the Tomb of Horemheb and the Tomb of Merenptah. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be with you to answer any questions you may have.
You will also see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Temple of Ramses III.
Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. After touring the sites, you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
Today's tour will be about 5-hours long. Your first stop will be Karnak Temples in the East Bank of Luxor. There you can admire the Hypostyle Hall, Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the Temple of Amon, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
After Karnak, you will be brought to the Luxor Museum, which houses items found in Tutankhamun's tomb.
The next stop will be at Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut, and Khonsu. There you will see statues of Ramses the Great and the Avenue of Sphinxes. After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel.
After breakfast your Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up to enjoy another guided tour of the West Bank of Luxor. There you visit Valley of the Artisans (Deir el Medina), Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II), Tombs of the Nobles (Valley of the Nobles) and Valley of the Queens. After touring the sites you will be transported back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for The Best Of Luxor In 3 Days From Luxor
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for The Best Of Luxor In 3 Days From Luxor
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any extras not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.