The Best Of Montenegro Coast - Dubrovnik
OverviewThis day tour traverses through all the major destinations along the Montenegro coastline including Risan, Perast, Kotor Bay and peninsula of Sveti Stefan. The guide will walk you through the ravishing past of these historic old towns including UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The tour also takes you to the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks.
- Transfer by Private Luxury Van
- English Speaking driver and Guide
- Visit to Risan, Perast, Kotor Bay and peninsula of Sveti Stefan
- Visit to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
Know More about this tour
Montenegro is a country with rich history and beautiful nature, located less than one hour from the city of Dubrovnik. You will have the opportunity to visit all important historical and natural sights of Montenegro coastline. The picturesque small towns Risan and Perast will attract you with its charm, and the legend maybe encourage to visit the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks. Located on the banks of Kotor Bay, the Old town of Kotor is the best preserved urban center from the Middle Ages, typical for the towns that were created in the 12th and 14th centuries and surrounded by 5 km long ramparts. The medieval architecture and numerous monuments have put Kotor on the UNESCO list of the "World Natural and Cultural Heritage Sites". It is also known for its nautical tradition and famous commercial fleet.
One of the most beautiful natural attractions is the peninsula of Sveti Stefan (Saint Stephen). Today, it is an attractive city-hotel with luxury villas and beautiful beaches. On the peninsula Sveti Stefan there are also rich cultural and historic heritage left behind by its original inhabitants.
Budva is the main center of the Montenegrin tourism. Many tourists are attracted to its beautiful, sandy beaches but it is also rich in historical monuments. The old town lies on a small peninsula and represents a treasure chest of the cultural heritage.
Inclusions for The Best Of Montenegro Coast
- Transportation with luxury car/van
- English speaking driver
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Airport
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Orebic and Korcula Town Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Port
- Montenegro's Coast Day-Trip from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik: Private Speed Boat Boat tour to the Islands