The Best Of Moscow In 2 Days With 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch With Vodka And Evening River Cruise
OverviewGet to know Moscow on this 2- day exciting sightseeing tour. All Year around! Choose any time! This well - organized tour perfectly combines walking excursion around the Russian Capital as well as visiting State Tretyakov Gallery, Novodevichy Convent. The 1-st days is brilliantly finished with the wonderful Moscow river evening ship excursion. You can take a dinner or just a bottle of sparkling champagne for the additional payment. Every dish is being prepared just on the ship board and served fresh.The 2-nd day full of emotions finisheswith the free-time in the evening Moscow. Now you can feel the pulsating rhythm of this wonderful glorious breathtaking city!
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour1-st Day:
09-00 - Meet your guide at the hotel lobby and take your car to start yourCity sightseeing tour.
09-00 -12-00 - During this 3-hours private tour you will see Triumph Square,Tverskaya street, Bolshoi theatre and Maly theatre, Lubyanka Square, Ilyinsky Square (a monument to Cyril and Methodius), Varvarka street, Vasilevsky descent and Kremlin embankment, Christ the Savior Cathedral (stop to make photos), Art Museum, Sparrow Hills (stop to make photos), Moscow State University of Lomonosov, Poklonnaya Hill (stop to make photos).
12-00 - 13-30 - Walking excursion - Manezh Square, Red Square (Walls of Kremlin - the former royal citadel and currently the official residence of the President of Russia, Lenin's Mausoleum), GUM (the largest and oldest supermarket of Moscow). Your walking tour will lead you to the Restaurant of Traditional Russian Cousine. Here you say "good bye" to your guide.
13-30 - 15-00 - 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch with one of the best Russian Vodkas. Centrally located just near the Bolshoi theatre perfect restaurant named to the honour of the Russian Tsar. Wide variety ofbest Russian dishes like Borsch (cabbage soup) with garlic pampushka and sour cream, "Kievskaya Catlet" (Chicken a-la Kiev with tomato sauce) served with rice and vegetables, Roast beef with mushrooms in a pot, Salad Olivier (cucumber, green apple and green pea with mayonnaise), Cutlet Pozharsky with cheese sauce, Siberian Pelmeni and oneof the best Russian Vodkas (1 shot per person).After the lunch you have a free time to walk around the city or go strictly to your hotel (own way) to be prepared forthe Moscow river boat trip .
19-00 - Meeting with the driver at the hotel lobby. Driver leads you to the Moscow river pier and now you start your Moscow river boat trip (no excursion) with dinner on board. It's time to admire lights of evening Moscow and it's reflection in the river waters. Theship departs at 20-00 and arrives back to the same place by 22-30.
After the ship comes back - you can get a taxi or metro to reach your hotel place.
9-30 Meet your guide at the hotel lobby and start your Moscow Subway excursion. Stop on Sportivnaya metro station, where Novodevichy Convent is located.
11-00-13-30 - Excursion around Novodevichy Convent.
After the excursion is finished now your free time starts. If you are hungry - you can ask your professional guide for the advise of where to have a good meal not far from Novodevichy. Or he can also help you to get a taxi to the city centre if you want to. In the time of Moscow siege it's walls saw Poles and Germans, archers squads and band of robbers. And Novodevichy has been destroyed. But in the period of being Queen Sofia in the end of 1600s the Convent has been complitely reinstated and now still amazing by the tremendous beauty of it's decoration and variaty of forms.
Inclusions for The Best Of Moscow In 2 Days With 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch With Vodka And Evening River Cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup byprivate air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- 3-course traditional Russian Lunch with 1 shot of Best Russian Vodka
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for The Best Of Moscow In 2 Days With 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch With Vodka And Evening River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 7 years
A dress code is required to enter Novodevichy Convent - no shorts and t-shirts
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Moscow city tour onboard a classic soviet van
- Pub-crawl Moscow onboard a classic Soviet van!
- Moscow Private Night Tour
- Half Day Moscow 'Walk Like Locals' Private Walking Tour
- Full Day Moscow 'Walk Like Locals' Private Walking Tour
- VIP Golden Ring and Trinity Lavra All Inclusive Private Day Trip
- Discover Russian Orthodox Monasteries of Moscow
- Golden Ring and Trinity Lavra Private Day Trip from Moscow