The Best Of Paris In A Day
OverviewDiscover the best of the city of light in a day including Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre's masterpieces, the historical area and Montmartre, the most picturesque village in the capital.
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourIn seven hours, you will know most of the history of Paris from its origins to present day. Your tour starts at 9am in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the medieval symbol of Paris, built over the course of 200 years and considered an emblem of economical prosperity and religious power. Then you will step in to see its magnificent stained glass windows and learn about its architecture, its treasures, its medieval life and some historical events, all in just one hour.
After your visit of Notre-Dame de Paris, embark for a 90-minute city walking tour, which will unveil the secrets and past of the main monuments and buildings bringing them back to life, including Ile de la Cit, Saint Chapel, oldest bridge 'Pont Neuf', the Lovelocks Bridge 'Pont des Arts'. The old entrance of the Louvre will mark the end of the city tour and the beginning of our visit to the most visited museum in the world. You will admire its most famous masterpieces, such as the Venus de Milo, the Victory of Samothrace, the Mona Lisa, and other Renaissance and French paintings as well as a few other jewels.
For your lunck break you have three recommended options: you might choose a "creperie and cider" next to the louvre, a self service restaurant on Rivoli street or just a coffee break either at Saint paul bakery inside the louvre or restaurant of your own choice. They have all reasonable prices. Another option is to go straight to Montmartre after the louvre tour, and have lunch on the hill.
Montmartre will be your last stop. This Bohemian neighborhood that hosted artists, such as Vincent Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Picasso, Maurice Utrillo, Manet, Modigliani, and revolutionized art history.
A unique small-group experience that will end at 4pm at the foot of the Sacred Heart Basilica, a National Vow dedicated to expiate an immoral nineteenth century.
Remember to bring comfortable shoes and light backpacks considering that it is a walking tour.
Inclusions for The Best Of Paris In A Day
- Licensed tour guide
- Small-group tour
- Visit of Notre-Dame de Paris
- 90-Minute Walking tour
- Skip the line Louvre ticket
- Visit of Montmartre Village
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for The Best Of Paris In A Day
- Lunch break (several options either around the Louvre area or on the hill of montmartre)
- cimbing the Towers of Notre-Dame de Paris.
- Metro ticket or taxi fee to go to Montmartre after lunch
- transportation to/from attractions. This is a walking tour so please bring comfortable shoes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
There is an option of either Montmartre or Paris monuments: instead of going to Montmartre after the Louvre, we can continue the city tour including Tuileries Gardens, Concorde Square, Champs Elyses Avenue, Arch of Triumph, Alexander III Bridge, Invalides and the Eiffel Tower. Remember if you want to climb up after finishing our tour, it is better to buy tickets online at its offiicial page www.toureiffel.paris in case you can't purchase them, you need to buy them on spot.
Children are more than welcome. Just keep in mind they count as participants
A maximum of 6 people per booking.
In rare occasions and just for the 1h notre dame visit, a small group might join us. The rest of day is private.
Do not worry about having the best photos, the guide will take many and send them to you on the same day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.