The Best Of Pest: Central Market Hall To Hosok Tere - Budapest
OverviewGet acquainted with Pest, the Paris of the East! With a Local host by your side, discover the original charm and lively character of this inspiring part of the city. Explore the most exciting spots in Eastern Budapest, stopping to admire architectural masterpieces along with a few well kept local secrets that you wont find in a guidebook! Your route will be fully personalised to what you want to see, and include a few spots to refuel, whether its with a coffee, a beer or some street food.
Know More about this tour
Budapest is a truly exciting city, shaped by both ancient and modern history and where Eastern and Western culture meet. With this experience, youll join a Local Host to explore the area between the Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok) and Hsk tere (Heroes' Square). Youll see the main sights, but through the eyes of a Local!
Choose exactly what youd like to see, taking your pick from the Market Hall building, designed by Eiffel, the Synagogue, St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera and the leafy Andrssy Boulevard.
Follow the unique route which your Local host has designed specifically to take in the sights youd most love to see, as well as including a few secret local spots along the way!
Spend time getting to know your Local host who can give you advice, insider tips and Budapest travel hacks, along with sharing tricks for how to see the city in your own style.
Inclusions for The Best Of Pest: Central Market Hall To Hosok Tere
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for The Best Of Pest: Central Market Hall To Hosok Tere
- * Food and drinks* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personalities and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers