Try the most exciting tour in Tuscany. A whole day dedicated to the discovery of breathtaking landscapes, famous cities and small villages, with tastings of typical products, lunch and dinner included. The excursion begins with a visit to PISA and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. Lunch in a winery, where you will enjoy tasting renowned local wines. After lunch, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, you will get to Siena, the city of the Palio. Here four official guides - an English one, a Spanish one, a French one and a Russian one - will take you on a guided tour of the city, highlighting important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del duomo, where you will see both the exterior and the interior of the magnificent Cathedral. The tour ends with a dinner in the beautiful and unique Piazza del Campo at sunset. Dinner consists of pizza and ice cream, comfortably seated in the reserved tables in a restaurant under the Torre del Mangia.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross Departure time: 07:45 am (check in closes 15min before departure) Return point: Flore.. read more
OverviewSee the best of Tuscany as you visit historic Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena. Enjoy a day experiencing breathtaking landscapes, famous cities, and medieval villages, and tasting wines and other local products. End the day with dinner in the stunning Piazza del Campo, at sunset.
Know More about this tour
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Wine tasting
- Entrance to Siena Cathedral
- Light dinner
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa
- Siena with Palios Contrada, San Gimignano and Chianti, Day Trip from Florence with Wines and Food Tasting