The Best Places In Tuscany Tour - Florence
OverviewSee the best of Tuscany as you visit historic Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena. Enjoy a day experiencing breathtaking landscapes, famous cities, and medieval villages, and tasting wines and other local products. End the day with dinner in the stunning Piazza del Campo, at sunset.
Know More about this tour
Try the most exciting tour in Tuscany. A whole day dedicated to the discovery of breathtaking landscapes, famous cities and small villages, with tastings of typical products, lunch and dinner included. The excursion begins with a visit to PISA and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. Lunch in a winery, where you will enjoy tasting renowned local wines. After lunch, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, you will get to Siena, the city of the Palio. Here four official guides - an English one, a Spanish one, a French one and a Russian one - will take you on a guided tour of the city, highlighting important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see both the exterior and the interior of the magnificent Cathedral. The tour ends with a dinner in the beautiful and unique Piazza del Campo at sunset. Dinner consists of pizza and ice cream, comfortably seated in the reserved tables in a restaurant under the Torre del Mangia.
Inclusions for The Best Places In Tuscany Tour
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Wine tasting
- Entrance to Siena Cathedral
- Light dinner
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna