The Best Private Day Trip: From Aswan To Visit Luxor East And West Bank With Lunch Included
OverviewFrom Aswan Enjoy a full private guided day tour with oriental lunch exploring the East and west Bank of Luxor. Visit the greatest outdoor museum in the world exploring Karnak, Luxor and El-Dier el Bahari temples all of these plus the valley of the king and colossi of Memnon
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Luxor is considered the greatest outdoor museum in the world, which contains nearly one third of the worlds antiquities. Luxor is 670 km south of Cairo, It remained the seat of power from 2100 to 750 B.C.
You will enjoy the monuments of the eternal city and its temples with their towering pillars on the two banks of the Nile. The city of the living on the east bank where sun rise is the source of life and growth, and in the city of dead on the west bank where sunset symbolizes the eclipse of life.
In the Early morning, your private day tour starts, When Your Guide pick you from your hotel or your cruise in Aswan city in a private air-conditioned vehicle to start your day with Luxor west bank and your first stop will be with the Valley of the Kings, the necropolis of the Pharaonic New Kingdom, including the famous tomb of Tut Ankh Amun. These tombs have the finest colored decorations. Your next stop will be the amazing mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. This temple was constructed by the 18th dynasty Queen Hatshepsut (1473 1458 BC) as a unique structure rising from the desert in the shape of imposing terraces. This temple was used as a monastery in the Christian era. This is why it is famous for the name El Deir Al Bahry, or the Western Monastery. Then your last stop in the west bank will be at the gigantic Colossi of Memnon. These two 18 meters high statues are the only remaining items of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. During the roman era, music was heard coming out of one of the statues that were attributed, by the Greeks.
After that you will move to the East Bank to have your oriental lunch in a local restaurant and complete your tour by visiting Karnak temple which is The greatest sanctuary of worship in history that includes several temples then Luxor temple which was constructed for the worship of god amun rather construction of this temple dates from Amenhotep ll and Ramses ll. After this long fantastic day you will be driven back to your hotel in Aswan having many unforgettable memories.
Inclusions for The Best Private Day Trip: From Aswan To Visit Luxor East And West Bank With Lunch Included
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for The Best Private Day Trip: From Aswan To Visit Luxor East And West Bank With Lunch Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.