The Best Sunset Lisbon Sailing Experience
OverviewLisbon, sunset sailing the Tagus river, the discoveries and the history of one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWelcome Aboard ... the experience starts here, in the dock of Belm! Leaving the dock the wind and sea rules, which takes the boat to sail near the Monument of the Discoveries, passing beneath the imposing bridge 25th of April, leaving Alcantara behind and reaching to the Old Lisbon, where in a distance you can see the dome of Basilica da Estrela, the Terreiro do Pao and on top of the Seven Hills, the Castle of So Jorge. On starboard side is the famous "mar da palha" and later the Park of Nations and the majestic Vasco da Gama's Bridge. Now it's time to go back to the dock without first assessing the entrance to the Seixal and Amora channels, which overlooks the Famous Cristo Rei! Sailing cruise full with history facts and figures will transport you to the discoveries era.
Inclusions for The Best Sunset Lisbon Sailing Experience
- Onboard Crew
- Guided sailing cruise of Lisbon's historic landmarks
Exclusions for The Best Sunset Lisbon Sailing Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Picturesque sailboat cruise along the famous Tagus River
Chance to see Lisbon's renowned landmarks from the water
Sights such as the majestic Monument to the Discoveries
Views of the city's 2 major bridges & engineering marvels
Historical insight & context from a knowledgeable guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora