The Bund Tour - Shanghai
OverviewThe Bund is a good sample of Shanghais modernity, a museum of the East meeting the West and the past joining the future.In this tour you will wander in the well-known Galley of World Architecture with our guide and learn how the ancient Bund transform into a Whole New World of finance, culture, and luxuries in modern Shanghai.
Know More about this tour
We are going to walk into thePeace HotelCustoms Houseand listen to the legends happened in this previous Paradise of Adventurers. Walk along the Wall Street of the Far East of 1930s and explore what the Bund has left us including the stunning ceiling of formerHSBC buildingand the Chinese Art deco style building ofBank of China. There are a thousand Bunds in a thousand peoples eyes. Now come and find out yours!
- Meet at Waldorf Astoria Hotel (No.2 Zhong Shan Dong Yi Road) (14:00)
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel, former Shanghai Club (Inside)
- Former China Commercial Bank
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank, Former HSBC Building Shanghai (Inside)
- Customs House (Inside)
- Peace Hotel (Inside)
- Bank of China
- 1 Rockbund, former British Consulate
- Waibaidu Bridge, former Garden Bridge
- Huangpu Park
- Ending (17:00)
Inclusions for The Bund Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for The Bund Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops