The Canyon Adventure Combo Tour - Playa Hermosa
OverviewEnjoy 2 hours of white water tubbing, ziplining, rappeling and horseback riding in tropical dry forest of Guanacaste and the Colorado River Canyon.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourSurrounded by beautiful gardens and the majestic creation of the canyon we find the best place where you will enjoy a full day of exciting adventure activities like white water rafting or tubing, canopy, rappelling, climbing a natural rock wall through the impressive Canyon of the Colorado River. The Canopy Tour is an adventure that will simultaneously generate an unforgetbable emotions, you will live a unique experience with a Canopy Tour mixed with walking trails, observation platforms and hanging bridges that will make the trip worth it, there are 9 lines and 14 platforms crossing 8 times the Colorado Canyon with a total length of 1.106 meters. During the zip line you will have the chance to rappelling 20 meters high with nylon rope, after that, climb the rock wall guided by an expert guide. Approximately, 2 hours later you will enjoy another activity with your friends or your family by white water tubbing through 5 miles of class II and III rapids at the Colorado River for 1.5 hours. Finally, you will go horseback riding before ending your day. This is the one activity that you dont have to miss if you visit Guanacaste.
Inclusions for The Canyon Adventure Combo Tour
- Small-group tour
- Zip Line
- White Water Tubing
- Horseback Riding
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for The Canyon Adventure Combo Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Recommended you bring a change of clothing, towel, and water shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Mountain Tour From Riu Guanacaste or Nuevo Colon
- Tubing at Canyon River, Canopy, Horseback Ride and Hot Spring Combo Tour From Playa Hermosa
- Borinquen Combo Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour
- Scuba Diving at Playa Hermosa, Coco and Ocotal Beach
- ATV Tour from Guanacaste
- Zipline Treetop Canopy Tour from Guanacaste