The Charm Of Abruzzo Southern Shores And An Incredible Foodie Experience - Pescara
- Discover the Trabocchi Coast and Abruzzo seafood tradition!
- Ever had the experience of eating on the water? Today we will visit a secret treasure kept by Abruzzo's beaches…the amazing Trabocchi Coast! We will eat seafood on a "trabocco" right on the Adriatic Sea, and then we will explore Abruzzo coasts, following the Trabocchi trail! Trust us…eating on a trabocco is a once-in-a-life-time experience!
Know More about this tour
You will need to arrive to Abruzzo with a bus drive from Rome (or please see extras if you would like us to come pick you up with a minivan). The bus arrives in Pescara at 9:55am. Meet us at the bus stop…then come discover our gorgeous southern shores, with their striking landscapes!We will follow the "Trabocchi road", with incredible views and sightseeing points!"Trabocchi" were originally little fishermen's houses, built right on the Adriatic sea. Today we will get the chance to eat a seven-course lunch with wine on one of them, right on the sea! The sea breeze, the panorama and fresh food…a memory you will cherish forever! We will head back Pescara, where you will get the bus back to Rome at 5:00pm.
Meet up location: Bus stop - Pescara (9:55am)
End location: Bus stop - Pescara (5:00pm)
Duration: 7 hours
Inclusions for The Charm Of Abruzzo Southern Shores And An Incredible Foodie Experience
- Transfer from the bus stop in Pescara to Trabocchi road; Transfer from Trabocchi road to the bus stop in Pescara;
- Ground transportation for the whole tour;
- visit of different sightseeing points and belvedere;
- visit of an ancient abbey;
- visit of the town of San Vito Chietino;
- visit of a trabocco;
- 7 hours with the two best foodies and funniest guides of all Abruzzo!
Exclusions for The Charm Of Abruzzo Southern Shores And An Incredible Foodie Experience
- 80 euro (approximately) - Of which:
- 30 euros for bus ticket from Rome to Pescara and back;
- 50 euros for a 7-course lunch on the trabocco;
- any extra personal expenses.
- (Note: this is a basic plan for people arriving from Rome. If you are coming from any other parts of Italy, please let us know and we will help you plan your trip to Abruzzo or quote you the price to come pick you up with the minivan.)
- Bus ticket from Rome to Pescara and back - 30 euro;
- 7-course lunch on a trabocco - 50 euro.
- (if requested) minivan drive from Rome to Abruzzo and from Abruzzo to Rome : 450 euro (per group)
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.