The Chocaholics Food Tour Of AmsterdamWrite a Review
With this tour, you will not only taste the fantastic food(ranging from cheese to chocolates)that Amsterdam has to offer but also walk through the most picturesque of areas. This is not an usual tourist trail, in fact you learn a lot about the inside areas of Amsterdam.
- Chocolate, Cakes, Cookies and just a little bit of savoury too.
- Amsterdam Food Tours
- Amsterdam has lots of baking traditions but in recent years there has been an explosion of fantasic chocolateries, artisan baking and pattiseries in the city.
Our focus is chocolate, cakes and cookies, but don't worry, I've got some savoury classics too so that you won't miss anything.
- Not only will you taste the fantastic food that Amsterdam has to offer but we walk through the most pittoresque of areas. Not the usual tourist trail, in fact I pride myself in offering real insiders tours. That goes for the food, the route and of course all that insider knowledge too.
- This tour is not available on a Monday as standard because not all the yummy bakers open on that day. If you would like to take the tour on a Monday, please let me know as I can do a slightly shorter version for you.
Know More about this tour
We meet in the old centre of the city. We explore tiny walkways and find some great chocolates and cookies. We spend about an hour in this area.
Still in the historic centre of Amsterdam we have a Dutch cheese tasting and then stop and sit for coffee and patisserie. After cake we have some more hand made chocolates and head of for the daily market. This section takes about 1hr 30 minutes.
At the market we check out some traditional and some savoury international street food but with of course a sweet touch.
Then it's time for afternoon tea, a stop and sit down for tea, coffee with the cake of your choice.
Walking on to our last bakery - one of the best known amongst Amsterdam foodies for a classic Dutch treat brings us to the end of the tour. This last section takes about 2 hours.
Kid Friendly: Yes. Although, please note that we will be walking and standing around for about 5 hours. We do stop for tea and coffee along the way. We will be visiting working food businesses.
Inclusions for The Chocaholics Food Tour Of Amsterdam
- DELICIOUS TASTINGS:
- Compare the products at 3 of the best chocolatiers in the city.
- 3 types of traditional and contemporary hand made cookies.
- French Style patisserie with tea, coffee or soft drink.
- Traditional Dutch apple pie with a modern twist.
- Artisan Dutch cheese tasting.
- Classic Dutch street seafood.
- Home-Baking style cakes with tea, coffee or soft drink.
- Traditional and famous filled Dutch cake/cookie.
- The latest Amsterdam Foodie gossip and behind the scenes tales.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.