The Dali Museum Tour By High-speed Train - Barcelona
OverviewSit back and relax as AVE high speed train takes you to the Dalí Museum in no time. Discover the truth behind Dalí’s famous quote ‘The difference between a madman and me is that I am not mad’. The Dalí Museum will reveal the secrets from conscious-unconscious going beyond the obvious.
- Explore the beauty of Dalí Theatre-Museum.
- The Mae West room.
- You are back in Barcelona in time for lunch.
- Fastest and most comfortable transport: the AVE high-speed train.
- Less time getting there and more time to visit the Dalí Museum.
- Skip the line at the Dalí Museum and be early, before the crowds arrive.
Know More about this tour
No matter what you know already, this provocative surrealist painter will surprise you. The genius of Salvador Dalí was cultivated in L’Empordà and Costa Brava terrain, in the centre of which is his Figueres, his birthplace and home to the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
The Dalí Museum
The Dalí Theatre-Museum of Figueres offers a unique experience of being able to observe, live and enjoy the work and thought of one of the most extraordinary minds of the 20th century. It contains the broadest range of works spanning the artistic career of Salvador Dalí (1904-1989), from his earliest artistic experiences and his surrealist creations down to the works of the last years of his lifeSalvador Dalí decided, early in the 1960’s, to construct his museum inside the ruins of the old Municipal Theatre of Figueres which had been destroyed in the Civil War. Everything in it was conceived and designed by the artist in order to offer visitors a real experience of getting inside his captivating and unique world. Therefore, the Dalí Theatre-Museum has to be seen as a whole, as the great work of Salvador Dalí.
AVE High-speed train
Enjoy the journey from Barcelona to Figueres with the AVE high-speed train. It only takes 50 min to cover 140 Km (87 miles), which will allow you to be back in Barcelona in time for lunch!
- Pick up at your hotel by hybrid ecotaxi to Barcelona Sants train station
- Train from Barcelona to Figueres and the Dalí Museum
- Skip the line and guided visit in the Dalí Museum
- Free time at the Dalí Museum
- Train back to Barcelona and end of the tour in Barcelona Sants train station
Inclusions for The Dali Museum Tour By High-speed Train
- Pick up at hotel in Barcelona. Tell us your address
- AVE high-speed train and transport to each site
- Skip the line and entrance fees to the Dalí Museum
- Free time in the Dalí Museum
Exclusions for The Dali Museum Tour By High-speed Train
- Return to the hotel, the tour will end at Barcelona Sants train station.
- If you cancel between 3 days To 365 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Barcelona Gothic Quarter Walking Tour and Cooking Workshop
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas