The tour starts around twilight so the starting time varies during the year, earlier in the winter (7pm) and later in the summer (9pm). Although some of Barcelona's legends might be included, please note that this is not a Ghost Tour but an historical walk focused on the more gruesome part of the city's past.
These are the themes you will explore during the walking tour:
- Methods of the Spanish Inquisition
- Medieval punishments in Barcelona
- Types of execution in the city
- Development of cemeteries
- Public executions in Barcelona
- Acts of Faith of the Inquisition
- Barcelona's dark legends
For quality purposes and extra interaction with the guide, the number of participants is limited to 15 per group so it is strongly recommended to book early.
Because of the content, this tour is not recommended for children younger than 14.