The Duomo's Terraces - FlorenceWrite a Review
Visit the Dome, the Campanile designed by Giotto and see the city of Florence from a different prospective: from the Terraces the Cathedral.
- Breathtaking view of the city
Know More about this tour
The tour starts with the screening of an introduction movie played in a private room in the Dome square; the video will allow you to learn how the magnificent church was designed and created and also how the city and its monuments have grown through the centuries. Once you’ve watched the video you will enter the complex without any queue and continue your tour with a guided visit to the stunning Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral where you will learn about the many different artworks preserved there. Afterwards you will visit the exclusive Terraces of the Cathedral. A breathtaking view of the city will open in front of you and you will be able to see the city from a different prospective, as far as the surrounding hills. After the guided visit you will have the chance to continue discovering the cathedral on your own by spending some extra time wondering around and you will also have the chance to climb the Brunelleschi Dome if you wish. You will end your exclusive visit with a Chianti wine tasting accompanied by local cheese and balsamic vinegar, not far from the Cathedral square. Your ticket is also valid to visit the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the Baptistery and the Campanile on your own.
Inclusions for The Duomo's Terraces
- Guided tour of Florence Cathedral and the extraordinary Terraces.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.