The first destination on this tour will be begin from :
Well located in the south of Ubud as 30 minutes drive distance from Ubud city center, well known with the best of Balinese performance Barong and Kris Dance as a great Balinese methology living concept of Harmony between Good and Bad Spirit.
Ubud Butterfly park
A beautiful tropical garden of colourfull butterfly at their park located in Kemenuh village. One of the greatest education place in the east of Ubud presented to the visitor, great education how the butterfly growing from the larva till become a beautiful flying butterfly.
Kanto Lampo Waterfall
A natural waterfall well located in Gianyar district in the East of Ubud. Falling on line of cangkir river. An easy access by stare little trekk . Feel the fresh water from the Beji Temple spring at kantolampo.
Gianyar Traditional Market
A traditional market with fully Balinese character, running by local villager of Gianyar as a point of market place to find every kind of need for local herbs, spices, fresh vegetable, meat and seafood of the first block building and clothing and textile are available on the second floor area. Big smile of shop attendant will welcoming our visit at Gianyar market with out disturbing visitor as on tourist market.
The warung bali
Break time on this tour will take you to enjoy the amazing lunch at local warung or small restaurant. Try the amazing food of Ubud culinary as crispy duck, ayam betutu or nasi campur is delicious. Enjoy the whole fresh young coconut is an extra plus point sensation on this local tour.
Ubud Coffee plantation
Try the unforgettable experience on visiting the coffee plantation at Ubud village, try the most popular local Balinese coffee luwak and see the local doing a process of coffee making from the first step to the ends meet with fresh roasted bean become pure coffee powder on hand grande with out machine at all the process
Goa Gajah Temple
Well known with Elephant cave temple, has been found and excavated on 1950. Base on the story writen on old javanese poam with history about the holy temple with ornamented elephant carving on the face of the holy cave made by Patih Kebo Iwas was carved by his nail as Patih Kebo Iwa is well known as super power man on Majapahit dinasty.
Well known of Bulan di Pejeng as symbolic of the Balinese beautiful lady. It was founded according to the Hindu modern chronograph of bronze drum displayed at the entrance of the temple, served as the state temple of Pejeng Kingdom on 1293 1334 AD. Its one of the interesting archeology to see in the east of Ubud.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
The Itinerary time of East Ubud private Tour : 08 : 00 Am : Departure from lobby Hotel 09 : 30 Am : Balinese Dance Barong 10 : 30 Am : Balinese Dance Finish 10 : 45 Am : Butterfly Pa.. read more
Departure Details :
Our friendly driver will meet you at the lobby hotel following the area pick up available : , , seminyak kuta tanjung benoa nusa dua keramas buduk kuwum canggu ubud legia.. read more
Return Details :
the tour ends at your hotel lobby after visiting all attraction on our best east of Ubud Tour
OverviewAn incredible day trip discovering the East of Ubud presented by Seminyak Tour Driver. This amazing tour will take you to visit the traditional village of Batubulan to enjoy the Balinese performance on beginning of this tour. And also will take you to visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Gianyar traditional market, Butterfly park, Goa Gajah Temple, Lunch on a special local warung as a small authentic restaurant, visit Super aggro of Coffee plantation , Pura Penataran Sasih Temple at Pejeng Village, Enjoy this amazing day tour with our friendly professional tour driver
- Private tour just for you and your participant
- English speaking tour driver
- Private Air conditioner modern car
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Parking fee in all attraction
- sarong Balinese costume wear in the temple
- Change room access at kanto Lampo waterfall
- Free toilet access in all attraction
- GPS marked location picture IDDIIA accurate
- Tea and coffee at Coffee plantation
- Entrance fees in all attraction to purchase in the attraction as the entrance fee :
- Batubulan barong dance : 100.000 IDR per person
- Butterfly park : 100.000 IDR per person
- Goa Gajah Temple / elephant cave temple : 15.000 IDR per person
- Penataran sasih temple : 15.000 IDR per person
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall : 15.000 IDR per person
- Lunch at the local warung are optional
Know More about this tour
The first destination on this tour will be begin from :
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operated by English speaking tour driver guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- Nusa Penida Day Trip with Lunch
- Exploring The Natural Beauty Of Bedugul In A Day
- Ubud Traditional Village Art and Cultural Tour