The Elusive North - Sydney
OverviewThis tour is basically a private one and offers you a view of Sydney's exclusive Lower North shore, hugging the harbour shore line to Manly Beach. The south side of the harbour is well known to all, but this tour takes you to the lower north shore side that yet unexplored as compared to the south side of the harbour.
- Depart city drive over the Harbour Bridge to North Sydney.
- Photo opportunity of the Opera House and city skyline
- Tour of military ammunition bunker
- Views and photo opportunity at Georges Heights lookout
- Tour of Balmoral Beach
Know More about this tour
Let me introduce you to the 'other side' of the harbour, North of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The 'Elusive North' showcases a different perspective to Sydney lifestyle. Enjoy beautiful photo opportunities of the Harbour, city skyline, Opera House and Bridge. Learn about how the Aborigines once lived in peaceful tranquillity. Then in contrast, take a drive through the exclusive Mosman shopping village. Enjoy a short walk at Georges Heights, Middle Head for uninterrupted views across to Manly, Vaucluse and the city. This historic location was once used by the military during WWII as a lookout spot to see and fire upon enemy ships. Early 19th century fortifications built along the escarpment remain intact to be seen today. Visit Balmoral Beach to see where and how some of Sydney's most affluent residents live. Continue across Spit Bridge to Seaforth lookout. Drive past Manly Harbour to North Head and enjoy a short walk of virtually untouched bushland amongst native birds and animals.
Inclusions for The Elusive North
- My services as your personal tour guide
- Private transportation
Exclusions for The Elusive North
- Meals and souvenirs etc..
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World