Let me introduce you to the 'other side' of the harbour, North of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The 'Elusive North' showcases a different perspective to Sydney lifestyle. Enjoy beautiful photo opportunities of the Harbour, city skyline, Opera House and Bridge. Learn about how the Aborigines once lived in peaceful tranquillity. Then in contrast, take a drive through the exclusive Mosman shopping village. Enjoy a short walk at Georges Heights, Middle Head for uninterrupted views across to Manly, Vaucluse and the city. This historic location was once used by the military during WWII as a lookout spot to see and fire upon enemy ships. Early 19th century fortifications built along the escarpment remain intact to be seen today. Visit Balmoral Beach to see where and how some of Sydney's most affluent residents live. Continue across Spit Bridge to Seaforth lookout. Drive past Manly Harbour to North Head and enjoy a short walk of virtually untouched bushland amongst native birds and animals.
- Group Tour
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
OverviewThis tour is basically a private one and offers you a view of Sydney's exclusive Lower North shore, hugging the harbour shore line to Manly Beach. The south side of the harbour is well known to all, but this tour takes you to the lower north shore side that yet unexplored as compared to the south side of the harbour.
- Depart city drive over the Harbour Bridge to North Sydney.
- Photo opportunity of the Opera House and city skyline
- Tour of military ammunition bunker
- Views and photo opportunity at Georges Heights lookout
- Tour of Balmoral Beach
Know More about this tour
- My services as your personal tour guide
- Private transportation
- Meals and souvenirs etc..
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chase The Sun: Macarthur 3-Hour Photography Tour at Sunrise
- Grand Blue Mountains
- Behind The Scenes Tour of Sydney Fish Market
- Blue Mountains and Wildlife Experience
- Sydney Harbour Snapshot 30-Minute Cruise
- Canberra Discovery - Australia's Capital
- Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
- Hunter Valley Food and Wine Lovers